Ready Systems was founded in 2007 and is a preferred supplier of custom automation, material handling and robotic system integration in the automotive and general industries.
We are looking to grow our team again and add you as a SHOP SUPERVISOR.
The job is based out of Burlington, ON. We require a self-starter to perform a multitude of tasks. Keep our team motivated, organized and on point. Great team player, with a positive outgoing attitude. The ability to change pace and regroup as the need arises. Supervise workers and projects. Request material quotes and orders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to complete a high volume of work within deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Production planning
- Scheduling of workload
- Tooling requirements and machine maintenance to ensure a smooth flow of work throughout the shop
- Adhere to production schedule and communicate on any issues that affect the delivery requirements
- Skilled trade background in Electrical & Mechanical
- Fluent in reading drawings
- strong computer skills
Full-time Monday to Friday, Overtime when needed
In addition to being a great career opportunity, we provide a high compensation benefit package to the members and families of our organization, not only while working in the field but ensuring you very lucrative retirement benefits after a rewarding career with Ready Systems
- Competitive wage
- Health Insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org