Our Robotics & Engineering Teams are top notch in industrial automation systems. We’re seeking Robotics Technicians.
We need you to:
- Perform the integration of robots into automated systems
- Review concepts and designs of automated machines
- Create simulations to complete reach studies and test cycle time to ensure robots are integrated effectively and to verify concepts functionally
- Continually research new innovative technologies to assist with future applications.
Skills & Qualifications: MUST HAVE
- 5 years experience in automation/custom machine build field
- College Technician or Technologist Diploma related to industrial automation programming
- Windows10, Microsoft Office, Roboguide, RobotStudio, Octopuz, SolidWorks (COMES WITH FANUC EXPERIENCE)
Skills & Qualifications: NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of custom machine building processes
- Knowledge of Fanuc, ABB, Motoman, Kuka Robots
- Understanding of robot integration and safety features Ideal
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to participate in high-level machine operation discussions
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective research and Information gathering
- Ability to analyze data, problem solve, logical and critical thinking
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively within a team environment
- Troubleshooting and communicating clearly and concisely
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute multiple project tasks.
- Must be willing to relocate within Southern Ontario.
Even More Skills:
Fanuc, Robot, Robotics, Programming, Microsoft office, Roboguide, Solidworks, abb robot studio, Kuka Robots, Engineering, design, Analytic thinking, problem solver, communication and leadership skills Top Skills Details: Fanuc, Robot, Robotics, Programming, Microsoft office, Roboguide, Solidworks, abb robot studio, Kuka Robots
In addition to being a great career opportunity, we provide a high compensation benefit package to the members and families of our organization, not only while working in the field but ensuring you very lucrative retirement benefits after a rewarding career with Ready Systems
- Competitive wage
- Health Insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org